Terms and Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) apply to the usage of the Games through Anonymous Casino (“Website”) through the Internet (“You” or “the Player”).
2. Registration of an account at Anonymous Casino means that all members are deemed to understand and agree to the following terms and conditions of the website. Upon successful registration of an account with Anonymous Casino, a player is implied to have accepted the Terms, as well as all amendments that may be made in the future.
3. All accounts are for the account holder only, no additional persons can utilize one account. Partner may only use one affiliate account. Otherwise, the calculation of reward on the accounts may be combined or blocked. Affiliates whose invited players have made no more than 5 bets (spins)are not paid rewards. If the billing period at the affiliate is only one invited player, then a fee can not be paid.
4. Participation in Anonymous Casino is limited to individuals under 18 years of age or older, depending on the age of maturity in your jurisdiction, whichever is greater. It is entirely Your responsibility to ensure that You do not break laws applicable to you by participating in the Games. The use of Anonymous Casino games is limited to players who are in jurisdictions that allow gambling on the Internet. It is your responsibility as a player to verify the legality of online gaming in your jurisdiction. You are solely responsible for reporting and accounting for any taxes applicable to You under relevant laws for any winnings that You receive.Swedish players are excluded from participating in any bonuses, free spin giveaways, and other promotions according to Swedish Gambling Act.
5.The Welcome Bonus starts with a deposit of 0,001 BTC, 0,01 ETH, or 0,1 LTC. After you have made your deposit and received your bonus, it will then be subject to a 150 times wagering requirement, which will need to be completed before you can successfully request a withdrawal. These conditions apply to all slots. We apply the Coefficient 20 for table games and video pokers. For roulette, the coefficient applied is 10. You should enter to “My Account” page, section “Bonuses”. There you can see your active bonus and how much you have left to play it. ATTENTION: If you play bonus round, you can not qualify for the jackpot. Also, the winnings in roulette in a live casino can be canceled. The maximum bet size with an active bonus cannot exceed 10% of your deposit. When playing with an active welcome bonus, it is not allowed to switch from table games and video poker to roulette games and slots. When playing roulette, it is not allowed to switch to slot games. In these cases, your winnings may be canceled and your deposit confiscated. Using bonus funds solely to progress through the bonus stages is prohibited. For instance, when bonus or cash funds are used purely to progress through the bonus stages (e.g. collecting 9 out of 10 coins to reach that bonus feature) and then final stages (e.g. playing to collect the final coin to reach 10 out of 10 coins to reach the bonus feature) completed with cash bets when bonus funds have been forfeited, lost or wagering met. All the winnings gained during that play may be considered void.
6. Anonymous Casino aims to deliver instant cash out to players and is typically processed instantly. In extreme cases, players with a substantial amount to cash out may be paid in installments accordingly. ATTENTION: Once you have made a deposit, you will not be able to withdraw money until you make at least one bet.
7.Anonymous Casino cannot be held responsible for any hardware or software defects, poor Internet connection and other technical issues that have occurred on player’s side.
8. As a player of Anonymous Casino, you agree not to use our online gaming Website for commercial purposes or other purposes that lead to violation of our intellectual property rights. The Games at Anonymous Casino are solely for personal or private use only.
9. Users must play fairly, any misconduct will be at the discretion of the Casino. Anonymous Casino reserves the right to limit and/or refuse deposits, wagers, or cashouts made by our account holders. In case of any dispute, the decision of Anonymous Casino will be final.
10. Anonymous Casino has a zero-tolerance to fraud policy and utilizes a wide array of security techniques that continuously monitor and detect suspicious activities and fraudulent behavior. Upon account registration, a player well understands that any unscrupulous activities against Anonymous Casino will eventually lead to the forfeit of the account balance held by fraudulent players and blocking or closing of the fraudulent account.
11. In an event, a player is found to be using abusive strategies in their playing patterns, Anonymous Casino reserves the right to take any preventive action it sees fitting, including immediate closing of access to Anonymous Casino. Before closing an account, the Casino reserves the right to deduct any processing costs associated with the account from the value of the final payment to be made to the Player. Players will be duly notified of all deductions made before the account closing.
12. In case an account that has been found inactive for a period of 180 consecutive days, Anonymous Casino reserves the right to deduct the balance in such account, and disable it.
13. You enter the Website and participate in the Games at your own risk. The Website and the Games are provided without any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied.
14. Players may contact our customer service according to the instructions located at the Website to give us any complaints regarding our services. Complaints are handled in the support department of Anonymous Casino. The term for contacting a support service with a complaint may not exceed 30 days.
15. Anonymous Casino does not tolerate sexism, racism, and other forms of bias, discrimination, and insult. We do not welcome cursing in emails to our employees. The emails that violate these rules will be ignored, and/or the account the email was sent from will be banned. The decision will make the administration of the website regarding the termination of the account.
16. All the design, graphics, photographs, video, text, sound, the arrangement thereof, underlying source code, software and any other material contained within the Website are subject to copyright and other proprietary rights which are either owned by Anonymous Casino or utilized under license from respective third party rights owners. To the extent that any material contained on the Website may be downloaded or printed then such material may be downloaded to a single personal computer only and hard copy portions may be printed solely for your own personal and non-commercial use.
17. By utilizing the Anonymous Casino software and website, the player agrees to have fully read and understood the terms and conditions mentioned above and hereby agrees to be bound by them at all times. In case of disputes, all decisions made by Anonymous Casino are final and binding. Anonymous Casino also has the final decision on all transactions made on our website.
18. Anonymous Casino reserves the right to modify and amend these Terms at any time with or without notice. We recommend all Players to periodically check for amendments on this page. In the case of any dispute between the English language version of the Rules and Regulations and versions in other languages, the English language version shall prevail.
This document was last updated on November 16, 2023
Player just wonETH57.24
Anonymous just wonBTC5.87in Hooked
Anonymous just wonLTC252.04in Crazy Time
Anonymous just wonBTC3.63in Danger Zone
Player just wonETH23.16
Jkhanz just wonBTC1.49
Pieter just wonBTC1.81
Pieter just wonBTC1.81
Amida just wonETH37.50in Crazy Time
Pieter just wonBTC1.70