1. These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) apply to the usage of the Games through Anonymous Casino (“Website”) through the Internet (“You” or “the Player”).
2. Registration of an account at Anonymous Casino means that all members are deemed to understand and agree to the following terms and conditions of the website. Upon successful registration of an account with Anonymous Casino, a player is implied to have accepted the Terms, as well as all amendments that may be made in the future.
3. All accounts are for the account holder only, no additional persons can utilize one account. Partner may only use one affiliate account. Otherwise, the calculation of reward on the accounts may be combined or blocked. Affiliates whose invited players have made no more than 5 bets (spins) is not paid reward. If the billing period at the affiliate only one invited player, then a fee can not be paid.
4. Participation in Anonymous Casino is limited to individuals 18 years of age or older, or the age of majority in your jurisdiction, whichever is greater. It is entirely Your responsibility to ensure that You do not breach laws applicable to you by participating in the Games. The use of Anonymous Casino games is limited to players who are in jurisdictions which allow gambling on the Internet. It is your responsibility as a player to verify the legality of online gaming in your jurisdiction.
5. Anonymous Casino aims to deliver instant cash out to players and is typically processed instantly. In extreme cases, players with a substantial amount to cash out may be paid in installments accordingly.
6. As a player of Anonymous Casino, you agree not to untilize our online gaming Website for commercial purposes or other purposes that lead to violation of our intellectual property rights. The Games at Anonymous Casino are solely for personal or private use only.
7. Users must play in a fair manner, any misconduct will be at the discretion of the Casino. Anonymous Casino reserves the right to limit and/or refuse deposits, wagers, or cashouts made by our account holders. In the case of any dispute, the decision of Anonymous Casino will be final.
8. Anonymous Casino has a zero-tolerance to fraud policy and utilizes a wide array of security techniques that continuosly monitor and detect suspicious activities and fraudulent behavior. Upon account registration, a player well understands that any unscrupulous activities against Anonymous Casino will eventually lead to the forfeit of the account balance held by fraudulent players and blocking or closing of the fraudulent account.
9. In the event that a player is found to be using abusive strategies in their playing patterns, Anonymous Casino reserves the right to take any preventive action it sees fit, including immediate closing of access to Anonymous Casino. Prior to closing an account, the Casino reserves the right to deduct any processing costs associated with the account from the value of the final payment to be made to the Player. Players will be duly notified of all deductions made prior to account closing.
10. In case an account that has been found inactive for a period of 180 consecutive days, Anonymous Casino reserves the right to deduct the balance in such account, and disable it.
11. You enter the Website and participate in the Games at your own risk. The Website and the Games are provided without any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied.
12. Players may contact our customer service according to the instructions located at the Website to give us any complaints regarding our services. Complaints are handled in the support department of Anonymous Casino.
13. All the design, graphics, photographs, video, text, sound, the arrangement thereof, underlying source code, software and any other material contained within the Website are subject to copyright and other proprietary rights which are either owned by Anonymous Casino or utilized under licence from respective third party rights owners. To the extent that any material contained on the Website may be downloaded or printed then such material may be downloaded to a single personal computer only and hard copy portions may be printed solely for your own personal and non-commercial use.
14. By utilizing the Anonymous Casino software and website, the player agrees to have fully read and understood the terms and conditions mentioned above, and hereby agrees to be bound by them at all times. In case of disputes, all decisions made by Anonymous Casino are final and binding. Anonymous Casino also has the final decision on all transactions made on our website.
15. Anonymous Casino reserves the right to modify and amend these Terms at any time with or without notice. We recommend all Players to periodically check for amendments on this page.
This document was last updated on October 2, 2014